I Love Cooking With Fresh Herbs


I love Cooking With Fresh Herbs

It’s that time of the year winter is over and time to start preparing the garden for spring planting.  What I found this year was a big surprise.  One of the artichoke plants we planted last year survived the winter!  This is a first for us, can’t wait to see if it blooms this year.   Also Greek oregano, Thyme and Fennel are looking good.  This is the third year for Fennel, I have last year’s seeds ready to harvest after drying all winter. Also drying are oregano and thyme.  But the fresh leaves of oregano, thyme, sage and basil are what I mostly use. What herbs do you cook with?  What do you plant in your herb garden? Please visit TheUpScaleKitchen
for a full selection of stock pots and cookware to use as you cook all the great fresh herb recipes your planning.


Artichoke

Fennel
Greek Oregano
Thyme

Comments